Use our vet portal to access your patients’ records, select your communication preferences, and be notified of your patients’ visits to our hospital.
At ACCESS Specialty Animal Hospital – Pasadena we always value our relationship with our referring veterinarians as the primary medical provider for your clients’s pets.
Our Commitment to You
Our doctors and staff are here to help provide advanced and comprehensive veterinary care for your patients, and we are committed to the following…
- We will always consult with you on cases and address any questions you may have, without any commitment on your part.
- We will maintain empathetic, courteous, respectful, and compassionate relationship with your clients.
- We will strive to deliver the highest level of medical care to your patients, ensuring the best possible outcome.
- We will discuss the optimal course of treatment for your patients and keep you informed about your patients’ care at our hospital.
- We will provide you with a copy of your patient’s medical records, facilitating seamless continuity of care.
If you are transferring a patient to our hospital, we request that you contact us in advance, so we can adequately prepare. Our client care team will confirm the details and connect you with the appropriate department and doctor to ensure a seamless transfer.
If you would like to consult with one of our doctors on a particular case or have questions regarding a patient currently undergoing treatment at ACCESS Specialty Animal Hospital – Pasadena, please don’t hesitate to contact us at any time.
Do you require any ACCESS Client Support material, such as Referral Cards, After Hours 24×7 Emergency Window Signs, etc.? Should we organize a “lunch and learn” session for your staff? Would you appreciate an update on our doctors and their schedules? Simply fill out a brief request form, and we’ll gladly assist you.
Click below to find out more about our specialty departments.