For Pet Owners
Thank you for choosing ACCESS – Pasadena for your pet’s specialty or emergency veterinary care. Our team of highly qualified doctors, experienced veterinary technicians and dedicated administrative staff are here for you and your pet.
- Our hospital is located on the corner of E. Foothill Blvd. and N. Altadena Dr. and can be accessed from either street. Upon arrival, please park in any available ACCESS parking spot (1 to 24) and proceed to the main entrance for check-in.
- We also offer curbside service if you prefer to remain in your car. Park and call us upon arrival.
- Please keep your pet on a leash or in a proper carrier at all times. If you don’t have one, ask one of our associates, and we will be happy to assist.
- To make your visit to our hospital as smooth as possible, below is some information you might find useful.
- ACCESS – Pasadena is open 24×7 for pet emergencies. Emergency services don’t require and don’t accept reservations, but you can always contact us with any questions or concerns.
- Similar to human medicine, veterinary hospitals operate their emergency departments on a triage basis. This means that patients are prioritized and cared for based on the severity of their illness or injury, rather than the order of their arrival. While this approach ensures that life-threatening cases receive immediate attention, it may result in longer wait times for non-life-threatening situations. We kindly ask for your patience and understanding.
- Consultation with our specialty departments requires an advanced appointment. You can make an appointment by calling our hospital or through our online Appointment Request Form.
- Once your appointment is confirmed, we will email you a client registration form and, if necessary, a pet history questionnaire. Please submit these forms before your visit to help us prepare adequately.
- You will receive an appointment reminder and check-in instructions. Kindly arrive on time to ensure sufficient time for the visit.
- When you check in, a veterinary technician from the designated department will meet you to gather information and collect your pet.
- After the initial examination, your doctor* will discuss your pet’s diagnosis, additional testing, and/or treatment options.
- Upon agreeing on the next steps, a doctor’s assistant will contact you to discuss an estimate and authorization to proceed.
- After the appointment, our client care team member will assist you with the check-out process.
(*Please note that not all of our doctors are specialists)
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, CareCredit, Scratchpay, and cash.
- You can access CareCredit and Scratchpay by clicking the buttons below: